Barnes and Noble has a great Educator Discount Program available to teachers and homeschooling parents.
To be eligible for the Educator card, you must:
- Be employed by an accredited pre-K-12 public, private, or parochial school. Those eligible include teachers, guidance counselors, principals, and reading coaches, for example. (Substitute, student, and retired teachers are not eligible.)
- Buy books/materials that we consider suitable for use in the classroom or with the student population.
- Provide a photo ID and school ID/pay stub from the school you work for when enrolling in the Educator Program.
Homeschooling parents are eligible by providing a photo ID and a letter with the following information:
- Family name and address
- Name of homeschooling parent(s)
- Grade level of each child being homeschooled.
Discount will get you:
- 20% off the publisher’s list price on all purchases for classroom use
- Get up to 25% off the publisher’s list price during Educator Appreciation Days
- Receive valuable email offers and information on special Educator events
Read all of the B&N Educator Discount Program FAQs.
Membership is valid for 24 months and must be renewed upon the expiration date.